Segmentify's Search Module has a
regional-based structure. Let's take a look at it.
Segmentify offers regional based support with the following values:
- old price
There are 3 steps to be
done to switch to a regional-based structure. These are:
- Making the necessary changes on the “Account Edit”
- Receiving “Product Catalog” by region
- Sending the “region” parameter in Integration
As a result of these
stages, the regional-based structure must be working properly.
If the parameter is not sent, main
region, main currency, main language values are taken into consideration.
Product Catalog must be
requested to support all regions. Thus, the product portfolio will be
compatible with the regional-based infrastructure.
In order to provide a regional-based structure in integration, the "region" parameter should be sent. Thus, region-based events will be kept.
Region Parameter in Event
Let's see how this looks in the panel.
- Dashboard is shown according to the regional-based structure. It allows switching to different regions with the
a. All: The sum of the values of
all regions is shown.
b. Region A/B/C/...: Reporting is made according to the selected region.
- This section displays metrics by
regional based structure the sum of all modules.
This section displays metrics by
regional based structure.
The point to be noted here is that the Regional
based structure can be applied only in recommendation and search modules.
- There is no region based
breakdown in the “Your Website” section. The sum of all regions (ie
all) is shown.
Your Website Section
5. There is also a region based breakdown in the reports and sales
Reports - Executive Summary
This is how Segmentify's Regional Based Structure works and what we can do with it.